Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Killam Elementary School

I made a very similar painting for the Killam PTO a couple years back when the principal Mr. Guerette retired. This was presented as a gift of something like 3 decades of service. He has the original and I never took a good photo or scan. The PTO asked if I could recreate the image for them to use for the 5th grade yearbook cover. So here it is. In the original I put Mr. Guerette in the painting. He was crossing the parking lot waving. This time I put the current principal Mrs. Giles AND Mr. Guerette in the picture. The former principal is talking to a small child (he is wearing a gray suit) and the current principal is crossing the parking lot waving to a parent and child. My daughter is a 5th grader at the Killam school so I was more than happy to donate my time.

No comments: